Terms of Service
“BTCC UK limited" is a cryptocurrency exchange and hereinafter referred to as " BTCC". These BTCC Terms of Service are entered into by you ("you" or "your") and BTCC operators (as defined below). By accessing, downloading, using or clicking “I agree”on any BTCC Service (as defined below) provided by BTCC (as defined below), you will confirm that you have read, understood and accepted all these Terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (the "Terms"). In addition, when using some functions of the BTCC services, you may also have to comply with the additional terms and conditions applicable to such functions.
Please carefully read these terms on regulating the use of services. These Terms contain some important provisions, including the arbitration clause requiring all claims shall be settled through legally binding arbitration. The arbitration clause is set forth in Article X "Dispute Settlement: Place of Arbitration, Arbitration, Waiver of Collective Action". Like any asset, digital currencies (as defined below) may fluctuate significantly in value, and pose a huge risk, that is, you may incur economic losses when buying, selling, holding or investing in digital currencies and derivatives thereof. By using any BTCC service, you will acknowledge and agree that: (1) you have understood the risks related to digital currencies and derivatives transactions thereof; (2) you shall take all risks arising from the use of BTCC services and the transactions of digital currencies and derivatives thereof; (3) BTCC shall not be liable for such risks or adverse consequences in whatever manner.
By accessing, using or attempting to use any BTCC service in any capacity, you will acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree to be bound by these Terms, please do not assess BTCC or use any BTCC service.
2. BTCC Operators: It refers to the entities operating BTCC, including but not limited to legal persons, non-legal person organizations and teams, who provide BTCC services and are responsible for such services. For convenience, "BTCC" and "us" set forth herein refers to BTCC operators, unless otherwise specified. Under these Terms, BTCC operators may be changed with BTCC business adjustment, and the BTCC operators will perform these Terms with you jointly after change and provide services to you, and such change of BTCC operators will not affect your rights and interests hereunder. The scope of BTCC operators may also be expanded by providing new BTCC services, and if you continue to use BTCC services, it shall be deemed that you agree to jointly perform these Terms with the new BTCC operators. In case of any dispute, you need toshall determine the subject who performs these Terms with you and the counterparty to such dispute based on the specific services you use and the behavioral objects that affect your rights and interests.
3. BTCC Services: It refers to all the services provided to you by BTCC based on Internet and / or blockchain technology in various forms (including new service forms formats emerging from future technology development) including BTCC websites, mobile applications and, clients, etc.
4. BTCC Platform Rules: ItThey refers to all rules, interpretations, announcements, declarations, consent documents and other contents that have been issued and issued later by BTCC, as well as various rules, implementation rules, product process descriptions, announcements, etc. issued in the help center, product or service process.
5. Users: It refers to all individuals, institutions or organizations that visit, download or use BTCC, or use BTCC services and meet the qualifications and conditions specified by BTCC;. iIf there are other agreements for developers, dealers, market makers, digital currency exchanges and other entities, such agreements shall be followed.
6. Digital Currencies: It refers to the crypto tokens, digital tokens or cryptocurrencies which are created based on the blockchain technology and crypto technology and issued and managed in a decentralized manner.
7. Digital Assets: It refers to digital currencies, derivative productss thereof, or other kinds of electronic assets with certain value.
8. BTCC Accounts: It refers to the basic virtual accounts that BTCC opens for users to record their use of BTCC services, transactions, asset changes and basic information on BTCC. BTCC accounts are a basis for users to enjoy and exercise their rights to BTCC.
9. Cashing in Exchange: It refers to the transaction in which a digital currency is exchanged with another digital currency.
10. Fiat Currency Transactions: It refers to the spot transaction in which a digital currency is exchanged with a fiat currency, vice versa.
II. General Provisions
1. Scope of Validity
a. Scope of Subjects
tThese Terms are jointly concluded by you and the BTCC operator, and have the contract force and effect for both you and the BTCC operator.
b. Scope of Terms
Due to the rapid development of digital currency ecosystem and BTCC ecosystem, these Terms concluded by you and the BTCC operator cannot list or cover all rights and obligations of / between you and BTCC, and the existing agreement cannot warrant that they will fully meet the needs of future development.
c. Time Range
BTCC reserves the right to solely decide, amend or change these Terms from time to time. BTCC will notify announce any change by updating the revision terms of the page and modifying the [Last Revision Date] displayed on such page. Any and all amendments or changes to these Terms shall take effect immediately after being published on the website or sent to the user. Therefore, by continuing to use the BTCC service, you will accept the amended agreements and rules. If you do not agree onwith any amendment to these Terms, please stop using BTCC services immediately. BTCC hopes that you can often review these Terms to ensure that you understand these Terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of BTCC services.
d. Scope of Prohibited Use
By accessing to and using BTCC services, you declare and warrant that you are not listed in any trade or economic sanction list (such as the sanction lists of the United Nations Security Council), not listed in the "Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List" by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, or not listed in the "Denied Persons List" by the U.S. Department of Commerce. BTCC reserves the right to choose the market and jurisdiction for operating its business and may, at its sole discretion, restrict or refuse to provide BTCC services in some countries.
2. Nature of BTCC
As a global online digital asset trading platform, BTCC provides users with various trading platform services, technical services and other services related to digital assets. In accordance with further detailed provisions in Article 3 below, each user must register and open an account with BTCC and deposit digital assets in it before starting transactions. Users may apply for the withdrawal of digital assets, subject to the restrictions set forth herein.
Although BTCC has been is always committed to maintaining the accuracy of information published on BTCC services, BTCC cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, execution or suitability of the contents provided through BTCC services, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of such contents. Information on BTCC services may change without notification, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help users make independent decisions. BTCC neither provides investment advice or consultation, nor is responsible for the use or interpretation of the information on BTCC or other communication media. All users using BTCC services must understand that risks may arise from digital asset transactions. BTCC hopes all users to act prudently and to deal responsibly to the extent possible.
3. Registration and Requirements of BTCC Accounts
By registering and using any BTCC account, you declare and warrant that (a) if you are an individual, you have reached the age of 18 or the legal age for entering into binding contracts under the applicable law; (b) you are an individual, legal person or other organization with full legal capacity and authorization to enter into these Terms; (c) you have not been suspended or disqualified from using any BTCC service before; (d) you don't maintain any BTCC account at present.
c. User Authentication
By registering the account, you hereby authorize BTCC to conduct, directly or through a third party, such investigations as deemed necessary by BTCC to verify your identity or protect you, other users and / or BTCC from fraud or other financial crimes, and take such actions as deemed necessary by BTCC based on the results of such investigations. You also acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit agencies and departments of fraud prevention or financial crime prevention that may respond comprehensively to our investigations.
d. Requirements for Account Use
BTCC accounts can only be used by their corresponding registrants. BTCC reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of BTCC accounts by persons other than the registrants of such accounts. If you suspect or detect any unauthorized use of your user name and password, you shouldshall immediately notify BTCC. BTCC shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by you or any third party (whether authorized by you or not) in using your BTCC account.
e. Account Security
BTCC has beenis always committed to maintaining the security of funds entrusted by users, and protecting BTCC services based on industry standards. However, risks may arise from the behaviors of individual users. You agree that your access certificates (such as user name and password) are confidential information and you will not disclose such information to any third party. You also agree that you shall be solely responsible for taking necessary security measures to protect the security of your own BTCC account and personal information.
You shall be solely responsible for keeping your BTCC account and password, and be liable for all transactions under your BTCC account. BTCC shall not be liable for any loss or consequence caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account certificates, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, clicking to agree on the website or submission of rules and agreements, online agreement renewal, etc.
By creating a BTCC account, you hereby agree that:
i.You will immediately notify BTCC if you are aware that anyone uses your BTCC account and password without authorization or has any other violation of the security rules;
ii.You will strictly abide by all the mechanisms or procedures of BTCC for security, authentication, transaction, charging, exit; and
iii.You will take appropriate steps to log out of BTCC at the end of each assess thereto.
f. Personal Data
ii.BTCC operators, and their shareholders, partners, investors, directors, supervisors, officers and employees;
iii.Our joint ventures, alliance partners and business partners;
iv.Our agents, contractors, suppliers, third-party service providers and professional consultants, including those who by contract provide us with administrative, financial, research, operation, IT or other services such as telecommunications, information technology, payroll payment, information processing, training, market research, storage and archiving services;
v.Third-party business partners providing goods and services, sponsoring competition events or other promotional activities, whether they cooperate with us or not;
vi.Insurance companies or insurance investigators and credit providers;
vii.Credit bureaus, or, in case of a breach of contract or dispute, any debt collection institution or dispute settlement center;
viii.Business partners, investors, trustees or assignees (actual or expected) that facilitate the transactions of commercial assets (which may extend to any M & A or sale of assets) of BTCC operators;
ix.Professional consultants such as auditors, lawyers, etc.;
x.Competent government regulatory or law enforcement agencies that abide by laws or regulations and rules formulated by the government authorities;
xi.The assignees of our rights and obligations;
xii.Banks, credit card companies and their corresponding service providers;
xiii.The persons you agree with as determined by you or the applicable contracts.
III. BTCC Services
After the registration and authentication of the BTCC account is completed, you may use all BTCC services in accordance with the provisions of these Terms (including BTCC platform rules and other individual agreements), including but not limited to cashing in exchange, fiat currency transactions, contract transactions and leveraged transactions on BTCC; use of BTCC services and position rebate service; obtaining market data, research and other information published by BTCC; participating in user activities organized by BTCC; etc. BTCC is entitled:
·to carry out, modify or terminate any BTCC service at its own discretion based on its own development planning; and
·to allow or forbid some users to use any BTCC service in accordance with the relevant BTCC platform rules.
1. Guide to Service Use
On the premise that you continue to comply with these Terms and conditions specified in these Terms, BTCC grants you a license, which is revokable, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable and cannot be sublicensed, to access to and use BTCC services for your personal / internal purposes through your computer or Internet-compatible equipment. You may not use BTCC services for resale or commercial purposes, including trading on behalf of other persons or other entities. All the above use behaviors are expressly prohibited and constitute a severe violation of these Terms. The content arrangement, format, function and access authority of BTCC services shall be solely specified by BTCC. BTCC hereby reserves all rights which are not expressly granted to other parties under these Terms. Therefore, you are hereby prohibited from using BTCC services in any way which is not expressly authorized by these Terms.
these Terms only grants the license for limited access to and use of BTCC services. Therefore, you hereby agree that when you use BTCC services, BTCC will not transfer the ownership or intellectual property of the BTCC services or any BTCC intellectual property to you or any other persons. All texts, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photos, sounds, process drawings, computer codes (including HTML codes), programs, software, products, information and files, and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “interface appearance” and arrangement of any content contained in or provided through BTCC services shall be exclusively owned, controlled and / or licensed by BTCC operators or their members, parent companies, licensors or affiliated parties.
BTCC shall own any feedback, advice, ideas or other information or materials (the "feedback"), regarding BTCC or BTCC services, you provide by email, BTCC services or other means. You hereby transfer all the rights, ownership and interests and all related intellectual property of the feedback to BTCC. You shall not be entitled to and hereby waive any claim for confirmation or compensation based on any feedback or on any modification made on the basis of any feedback.
When you use BTCC services, you agree and promise to abide by the following:
i.During the use of BTCC services, all activities you take shall meet the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and BTCC guidelines;
ii.Your use of BTCC services will not violate the public interests, public morality or the legitimate interests of others, including any action that will interfere, disrupt, adversely affect or prohibit other users when they use BTCC services;
iii.You agree not to use such services for market manipulation (such as price raising, write off transactions, self-transactions, preemptive transactions, stoppage, spoofing or layered orders, whether prohibited by law or not);
iv.Unless you have obtained the written consent of BTCC, you are prohibited from using BTCC data for the following business behaviors:
1) Trading services using BTCC quotes or market bulletin board information.
2) Data feed or data flow services using any market data of BTCC.
3) Charging for the market data obtained from BTCC, or any other website / application / service that otherwise makes commercial profits (including advertising or referral fees).
v.Without the prior written consent of BTCC, you shall neither modify, reproduce, replicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, communicate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, release, remove or alter any copyright declaration or label, nor license, sublicense, sell, mirror, design, rent, lease any private label, nor grant security interest in any property or any part of the property, nor create derivative works thereof, nor otherwise use any part thereof.
vi.You shall not (i) use any "deep linking", "page grab", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm or method, or any similar or equivalent manual program to access to, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the property, or to copy or bypass the navigation structure or demonstration of BTCC services in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documentation or information in any way that is not intended to be provided by BTCC services; (ii) attempt without authorization to access to any part or function of the property or to connect to BTCC services or any BTCC server or any other systems or networks of any BTCC service provided through such services, by hacker attack, password "mining" or any other illegal or prohibited means; (iii) detect, scan or test the vulnerabilities of BTCC services or any network connected to property, and shall not violate the security or authentication measures of BTCC services or any network connected to BTCC services; (iv) reversely search, track or seek to track any information on any other user or visitor of BTCC services; (v) take any action to impose unreasonable or disproportionate heavy load on BTCC services or the systems or networks of BTCC or the infrastructure of any system or network connected to BTCC services; (vi) use any equipment, software or routine to interfere with the normal operation of BTCC services or any transaction conducted on the basis of BTCC services or the use of BTCC services by any other person; (vii) falsify the header, impersonate others or manipulate identifiers in other ways to mask your identity or the source of any message or transmission you send to BTCC, or (viii) illegally use BTCC services.
By assessing to any BTCC service, you agree that BTCC is entitled to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you violate these Terms, and take actions without your consent or prior notice to comply with the relevant regulations. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
·Blocking and closing order requests;
·Reporting the events to competent authorities;
·Publishing the alleged violations and the actions taken therefor;
·Deleting any violation information that you have released.
2. Cashing in Exchange
After the registration and authentication of the BTCC account is completed, you can conduct cashing in exchanges on BTCC in accordance with these Terms and BTCC platform rules.
After the order for cashing in exchange using BTCC services (the "order") is issued, your account will be updated immediately to reflect the open order, while your order will be listed on BTCC's market bulletin board to match orders from other users. BTCC will execute the exchange ("transaction") if your order matches, in whole or in part, the order of another user. After the transaction is executed, your account will be updated to reflect that the order is closed because it has been fully executed, or updated to reflect that the order has been partially fulfilled. The order will remain unfinished till it is fully executed or cancelled in accordance with Paragraph b below. In order to conclude the transaction, you authorize BTCC to temporarily control the digital currencies you are handing in the transaction.
Only before your order matches the order from other users can you cancel the order that is initiated through BTCC services. Once your order matches the order from another user, you cannot change, revoke, or cancel the authorization for BTCC to complete the order. If any order has been partially matched, you may cancel the unmatched part of the order, but you cannot cancel the unmatched part that has already been matched. BTCC reserves the right to reject any request for cancellation related to the order after you submit the order. If there are not enough digital currencies in your account for fulfilling the order, BTCC may cancel the entire order or fulfill part of the order that can be covered by the digital currencies in your account (in each case, after deducting any fees due to BTCC in connection with the transaction, as described in Paragraph c below).
You agree to pay the specified charges to BTCC, which may update the service charge from time to time at its sole discretion. Any renewed charge will apply to any sale or other transactions occurring after the effective date of the renewed charge. You authorize BTCC to deduct from your account any applicable fees and charges you owe hereunder.
d. Other Forms of Cashing in Exchanges
In addition to the cashing in exchanges directly ordered by the user as set forth in Paragraph a above, BTCC may, at its own discretion, provide platform services and technical services for other forms of cashing in exchanges, such as Optional Commission Order (OCO) transaction, bulk transaction, etc. in accordance with the BTCC platform rules separately formulated by BTCC.
3. Fiat Currency Transactions
4. Contract Transactions
Unless otherwise specified by BTCC, you are aware and agree that:
a. You have fully understood the high risks of contract transactions, including but not limited to the risks of significant fluctuation of digital assets under contract transactions, and the risks that the adverse results will be further amplified by leverage, if any;
b. You have sufficient investment knowledge and experience, and is competent to take the risks of contract transactions, and agree to solely take all risks arising from the investment into contract transactions;
c. Before taking the contract transaction, you have understood all the contents of BTCC platform rules, consulted relevant professionals, and will decide whether and how to complete the contract transaction based on his suggestions and your own reasonable judgment;
d. You agree and authorize BTCC to take, at its own discretion, reasonable measures (including but not limited to forced liquidation and automatic position reduction, etc., under specific circumstances) in accordance with the relevant BTCC platform rules, so as to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of you, BTCC and other users.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BTCC services, BTCC materials and any product, service or other items provided by BTCC or on behalf of BTCC are all provided on the "as is" and "as available" basis, while BTCC expressly waives, and you also waive, all other warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, ownership or non-infringement, or warranties arising from the fulfillment process, the transaction process or the use in the transaction. Without prejudice to the above, BTCC does not make any declaration or warranty for the accuracy, integrity, reliability, validity, and exemption of errors or virus or other harmful elements of the websites, BTCC services or BTCC materials. BTCC does not warrant that any order will be executed, accepted, recorded or kept unfinished. In addition to the express declarations, agreements or rules set forth herein, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will not rely on any other written or oral declaration or agreement in your use of and access to BTCC services. Without prejudice to the above, you hereby understand and agree that BTCC shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or related to: (A) inaccuracy, defect or omission of the digital asset price data; (B) any error or delay in transmission of such data; (C) interruption of such data; (D) regular or irregular maintenance by BTCC, and the service interruption and service change arising therefrom; (D) any damage caused by the acts, omissions or breach of these Terms by other users; (E) any damage caused by the illegal acts of other third parties or the acts that are not authorized by BTCC; and (F) other exemptions mentioned in the Disclaimer and BTCC platform rules as published by BTCC.
If prohibited by the applicable law of the jurisdiction where you reside, the implied disclaimer of warranties as set forth in these Terms may not apply.
2. Disclaimer of Damage and Limitation of Liabilities
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BTCC, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, lawyers, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors shall, in any case, not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or similar damage or liability (including but not limited to loss of data, information, income, profits, or other business or financial benefits) arising from BTCC services, any fulfillment or unfulfillment of BTCC services, or other products, services or other items provided by BTCC and its affiliates or on behalf of BTCC, whether under contracts, regulations, strict liability or other theories or not, or even if BTCC has been informed of the possibility of damage, unless the final judiciary rules that such damage is caused by the gross negligence, fraud, intentional misconduct or intentional illegal behaviors of BTCC. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Notwithstanding the above, the liabilities of BTCC, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, lawyers, agents, representatives, suppliers or contractors, in any case, for the damage arising from the services, any fulfillment or unfulfillment of such services, or any other product, service or other item provided by BTCC and its affiliates or on behalf of BTCC, whether under contracts, regulations, strict liability or other theories or not, shall not exceed the amount of fees you pay to BTCC in accordance with these Terms within 12 months prior to the occurrence of the event that causes the claim for liability.
You agree to indemnify and hold BTCC operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, investigations, demands, litigations, costs, expenses and damages (including lawyer fees, fines, or penalties collected by any regulatory authority) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of BTCC services or your behaviors related to BTCC services; (ii) your violation of the BTCC terms of service or your hindrance in our execution of the BTCC Terms of Service; or (iii) your violation of any applicable laws, regulations or infringement upon the rights of any third party, during your use of BTCC services. If you are obliged to indemnify BTCC operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents under the BTCC Terms of Services, BTCC will be entitled, at its own discretion, to file any litigation or proceeding, and determine whether BTCC wishes to reconciliate and, if so, under which reconciliation terms.
Please note that all BTCC official announcements, news, promotions, contests and airdrops will be posted at https://btcc.com. Users promise to check these data regularly in time.BTCC shall not be liable for any personal loss caused by the user's ignorance or negligence of the announcements.
VI. Termination of Agreement
1. Suspension of the Account
·The BTCC account is subject to government procedures, criminal investigations or other pending proceedings;
·We find that there are abnormal activities in the BTCC account;
·We have detected illegal access to the BTCC account;
·It is necessary for us to take such measures in accordance with court orders or regulatory / government orders.
2. Revocation of the Account
BTCC shall be entitled to terminate these Terms directly by canceling your BTCC account and shall be entitled but not obliged to freeze (cancel) your authorization granted to BTCC with regard to the account and cancel the corresponding BTCC account, if any of the following events occur:
·BTCC terminates providing the services to you;
·You are proven to register as another BTCC user directly or indirectly in the name of any other person;
·The information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete;
·When we amend the BTCC Terms of Service, you refuse to accept the amended terms by applying for cancellation of the BTCC account or by other means;
·You request termination of the services; and
·Any other circumstances in which BTCC believes that the services shouldshall be terminated.
If your BTCC account is terminated, the account and transaction information that meet the data retention standards will be kept securely for 5 years. In addition, if there is any transaction that has not been completed during the termination process of the account, BTCC is entitled to inform your counterparty of the then circumstances. You agree that the account exit initiated by users (the right to erasure under GDPR or other equivalent regulations) will also be subject to the Termination of Agreement above.
If BTCC is informed that any digital assets or funds in your BTCC account is stolen or not legally owned by you, BTCC may, but is not obliged to, manage and control the funds so affected and your BTCC account. If it is really necessary to manage and control part or all of the funds or the account, BTCC may continue to hold them till the dispute is settled and the evidence of dispute settlement satisfactory to BTCC has been provided to BTCC in an acceptable form. BTCC will not be involved in the settlement of any such dispute or disputes. You agree that BTCC will not be liable for any such management and control, or for your inability to withdraw the digital assets or funds or to execute transactions during any period of such management and control.
3. Remaining Funds after Termination of the Account
Except as provided in Paragraph 4 below, all balances (including fees and liabilities owed to BTCC) on the BTCC account will be paid to BTCC immediately upon closing / revocation of the BTCC account. After all outstanding fees (if any) are paid to BTCC, the user may withdraw all the digital assets or funds from the account within 5 working days.
4. Remaining Funds after Termination of the Account due to Fraud, Violation of Laws or Violation of these Terms
BTCC reserves the full custody of all digital assets, funds and user data / information in BTCC accounts, and may transfer such digital assets, funds and user data / information to government authorities in case of suspension / closing of the BTCC account due to fraud investigation, illegal activity investigation or violation of these Terms.
7. Non-financial Advice
BTCC does not act as your broker, intermediary, agent or consultant, and there is no trust relationship or trust obligations between BTCC and you in any transaction or other decision-making process or activity taken or made by you with BTCC services. No communication or information provided by BTCC to you is or shall be considered or interpreted as investment advice, financial advice, transaction advice or any other type of advice. Except as otherwise provided herein, all transactions are automatically executed based on the parameters specified in your orders and the published transaction execution procedures. You shall determine whether any investment, investment strategy or relevant transaction is suitable for you or not based on your investment objectives, financial position and risk tolerance, and shall be solely liable for any loss or liability arising therefrom. You shouldshall consult legal or tax professionals on your specific situation. BTCC does not recommend any digital asset for you to purchase, acquire, sell or hold. You shouldshall conduct due diligence before making any decision to purchase, sell or hold any digital asset, and consult your financial consultant before making any investment decision. BTCC is not liable for any decision you make to purchase, sell or hold any digital asset based on the information provided by BTCC.
VIII. Abiding by Local Laws
Users are liable for abiding by the local laws related to their local use of BTCC services and other applicable laws and regulations applicable to the users. Users must also consider all aspects of tax in accordance with the local laws, including withholding, collection, reporting and remittance taxes to their respective tax authorities. All users of BTCC services acknowledge and declare that their funds are from legal sources instead of from illegal activities; users agree that BTCC may, in accordance with relevant laws or government orders, require them to provide or otherwise collect necessary information and data to verify the legitimacy of the sources and purposes of their funds. BTCC is committed to working with global law enforcement agencies and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, and terminate user accounts that shall be cancelled or investigated as authorized by law and the funds therein.
X. Dispute Settlement: Place of Arbitration, Arbitration, Waiver of Collective Action
Please read this Article carefully as it involves waiver of certain rights to bring legal proceedings, including collective action filed by residents of the United States.
1. Dispute notice. Please contact BTCC first! BTCC would like to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings. Before filing a claim, you agree to settle the dispute informally by contacting BTCC.
2. Arbitration agreement. You and BTCC agree to settle any claim in connection with these Terms (including any issues relating to the existence, validity, termination of these Terms, or any services or products we provide, and any declaration made by us) through final and binding arbitration, unless as otherwise provided in the following arbitration agreement. You agree to contact BTCC first in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 above to provide us with the opportunity to settle any claim. If we are unable to settle your claim within 60 days after receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration in accordance with the relevant provisions.
3. Arbitration Procedure. You or BTCC may finally settle the dispute (after settling the dispute through amicable negotiation in accordance with Paragraphs 1 and 2 above) through binding arbitration. The judgment on any arbitral award may be made in any court with jurisdiction over the losing party to the award (or the location of such party's assets).
4. Notice. If you intend to initiate an arbitration procedure, you must send BTCC a letter of application for arbitration which describes the claims. If we apply for arbitration against you, we will send the notice to the email or street address you provide.
1. Independent parties. In the performance of these Terms, BTCC is an independent contractor instead of your agent. these Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidences of alliances, joint ventures, partnerships or franchised operations between both parties.
2. Entire agreement. these Terms constitute the entire agreement between both parties on the use of BTCC services and shall replace all prior written or oral agreements between both parties. Both parties shall not amend, interpret, supplement or change these Terms and conditions of these Terms by transactions or other routines or transaction methods.
3. Interpretation and revision. BTCC reserves the right to amend, revise, modify and / or change these Terms at any time. All changes shall take effect immediately upon being published on the website. You are liable to regularly review the relevant pages on our website / application to confirm the current version of these Terms. If you do not agree on any such modification, the only remedy for you is to terminate your use of BTCC services and cancel your account. You agree that unless as otherwise expressly provided herein, BTCC shall not be liable for any modification or termination of BTCC services by you or any third party, or for suspension or termination of your access to the services.
4. Force majeure. BTCC shall not be liable for any delay in or failure of the performance in accordance with the requirements of these Terms due to any reason or condition beyond the reasonable control of BTCC.
5. Severability. If any part of these Terms is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other terms and conditions of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect, while the invalid or unenforceable parts will be valid to the maximum extent.
6. Transfer. Without the prior written consent of BTCC, you may not transfer or assign any right to use BTCC services or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, including rights or obligations related to the enforcement of law or change of control. BTCC may transfer or assign, in whole or in part, any or all of its rights or obligations hereunder without notice or your consent or approval.
7. Waiver. Either party who does not require fulfillment of any provision shall not affect the right of such party to require fulfillment such provision at any time thereafter, and meanwhile, either party's waiver of the other party's any violation of these Terms or any provisions of these Terms or noncompliant activities shall neither constitute such party's waiver of the other party's any subsequent violation or noncompliant activities, nor constitute such party's waiver of such provisions.
9. Items related to Apple Inc. If you use any device of Apple Inc., any business or award activity you participate in through BTCC service is provided by BTCC, which is irrelevant to Apple Inc.
10. Contact information. For more information about BTCC, you can refer to the company and license information on BTCC website. If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact BTCC for clarification through our customer support team.
11.Website (or app) is owned and operated by BTCC UK LIMITED.