Users may provide their personal data anytime, either currently or in the future, personal data included name, address, personal financial information, and information collected by BTCC for the purpose of continuing normal business operation (collectively referred to as "Data" under this policy). BTCC's privacy provisions will be updated from time to time in accordance with legal reform, technological upgrading, and changes in BTCC's operation and practice, so as to ensure its continuous adaptability to the ever-changing environment. Please visit this website regularly to check for any changes.
II. Consent of users
1.The user voluntarily discloses his/her personal data to BTCC with the required consent;
4. The user agrees that BTCC's branches, subsidiaries and employees will send information about the products and services that might interest him/her (unless otherwise the user has indicated that he/she does not want to receive such messages).
III. Collected information
2. If the User agrees to use the services provided by this website, the User needs to fill in and provide the following two kinds of information:
A. Identity information. This information can help BTCC to verify whether the user is eligible to register as a user of this website, including but not limited to the user ’s name, your residential address, mailing address, other ID certificates issued by the user’s country or government, related numbers and all other information that will help BTCC to verify the identity of the user (collectively referred to as "Identity Information").
B. Service information. This information helps BTCC to contact and smoothly provide services to users, including but not limited to user’s telephone number, fax number, valid email address, mailing address, user’s debit card information and/or other account information (collectively, the "Service Information").
3. When users use this website or the services provided by it, BTCC may try to improve the operation of this website, enhance the user’s experience of using this website, services and security, or, according to court or applicable law regulations or orders of other government authorities with jurisdiction, to collect more necessary information through the specified mailboxes announced on BTCC website or other methods deemed acceptable by BTCC.
IV. The Use of Information
BTCC holds user’s personal data, and if the user agrees, BTCC (subject to compliance with this regulation) may use this personal data for the following purposes:
1. All personal data collected by BTCC is intended for use by BTCC in its business operations and other relevant activities only;
2. BTCC is committed to ensuring the safety of its website in compliance with industry standards, and adopting other data protection tools, such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g. passwords and personal identification numbers) and control mechanisms to control unauthorized systems' access to the website, as well as data access and storage;
3. BTCC will store the personal data of users confidentially to protect the personal data of users from being stolen. BTCC employees will also respect the privacy of users and will never disclose any information to unauthorized persons;
4. User may review and modify his/her personal data stored by BTCC from time to time;
5. The user agrees that BTCC will disclose all information (and other information) of the user to the regulators and other government authorities in accordance with any laws or regulations of the regulators;
7. When the user agrees that BTCC provides services to them, BTCC may authorize some companies that are not affiliated with BTCC to use the user’s personal information, including companies that assist BTCC to provide convenient platform services to users, preparing and mailing monthly statements, and execute necessary maintenance and development work. BTCC requires these companies to keep related personal data confidential.
In order to ensure the information security of users, BTCC has always been committed to implementing strict security measures. However, BTCC cannot guarantee the security of information transmission over the Internet are 100% safe. Therefore, the user agrees that BTCC may be exempted from any responsibility in the following circumstances after taking reasonable security measures, including but not limited to information being leaked, damaged, or misused, accessed or disclosed in an unauthorized manner.
VI. Use of Third-Party SDKs
Some functions of BTCC are using the SDK of the third-party company. The Company has the right to use the SDK of the third-party company. However, BTCC will not be responsible for any security problems caused by the third-party SDK. The use of the SDK and the terms of the third-party companies are listed below.