The customer may provide his or her personal data at any time including the name, address and some personal financial or other information or further information collected by the BTCC and the customer in continuing normal business operations or providing financial or credit (all These materials are collectively referred to as "data" under this policy). BTCC's privacy terms will be updated from time to time in accordance with legal innovations and technological upgrades, BTCC operations and changes in practice to ensure its continued suitability for the changing environment. Please visit this page regularly to check for any changes.
Second, the customer's consent:
1. The client voluntarily discloses personal data to BTCC with the required consent;
4. The customer agrees that BTCC's branches, subsidiaries, and employees will contact the customer about products and services that the customer may be interested in (unless the customer has indicated that he does not want to receive such messages).
Third, Information collected
2. If the customer is willing to use the services provided by this website, the customer needs to fill in and provide the following two kinds of information:
A. Identity information. This information can help BTCC verify that the customer is eligible to register as a user of this website, including but not limited to the customer ’s name, your residential address, mailing address, other certificates issued by the customer ’s country or government with proof of customer identity, and The numbers involved and all other information that will help BTCC verify the identity of the customer (collectively referred to as "identity information").
B. Service information. This information helps BTCC to contact and successfully provide services to customers, including but not limited to customers' telephone numbers, fax numbers, valid email addresses, mailing addresses, and customer debit card information and / or other account information (combined below) called "Service Information").
3. When customers use this website or the services provided by it, BTCC may try to improve the use of this website, enhance the customer's experience of using this website and its services and its security, or according to court or applicable law regulations or orders of other government agencies with jurisdiction to collect more necessary information through the BTCC-specific mailboxes posted on this website or other methods deemed acceptable by BTCC.
Fourth, the use of information
BTCC holds customer personal data, and if the customer agrees, BTCC (subject to compliance with this regulation) may use this personal data for the following purposes:
1. All personal data collected by BTCC is only used by BTCC for business operations and other related activities;
2. BTCC is committd to ensuring that its website is secure and in compliance with industry standards, and uses other data protection tools, such as firewalls, authentication systems (passwords and personal identification numbers, etc.) and control mechanisms to control unauthorized systems' access to the website and storage Access to information
3. BTCC will store the personal data of customers confidentially to protect the personal data of customers from theft. BTCC employees will also respect the privacy of customers and will never disclose any information to unauthorized persons;
4. From time to time, customers can check and change their personal data held by BTCC;
5. The client agrees that BTCC will disclose all information (and other information) of the client to the regulatory authority and other government agencies in accordance with any laws or regulations of the regulatory agency;
7. When the customer agrees that BTCC provides services to customers, BTCC may authorize some companies that are not affiliated with BTCC to use the customer's personal information, including contractual forms to assist BTCC to provide convenient platform services to customers, assist in preparing and mailing monthly statements, and execute Necessary maintenance and development work. BTCC requires these companies to keep related personal data confidentiale.
Fifth. Third party SDK reference
Some functions of BTCC refer to the SDK of a third party company. Our company has the right to use the SDK of the third party company. Any security problems of the third-party SDK have nothing to do with our company. The purpose of the SDK and the terms of the third-party company are listed below.